Monday 22 May 2017

Stuck?! Sketches Play Along

Hi all,

This weekend I managed to squeeze in a few moments of scrapping time. I decided to use this month's sketch from Stuck?! Sketches. This is it:


I used mainly 6x6 paper and embellishments from the Little By Little range by Shimelle plus some of my own stash. Rather than having just a white background I used one of my roller stamps, plus some packaging technique to add some interest. Well here is the page:

and some close ups:


Well that's it for now, I have to race off to school my students await.

Take care and have fun crafting,
Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic take on the sketch, love the background details! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page and I love the mixed media work on the background! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a great boy layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete