Saturday 1 July 2017

Guest Designer for Let's Get Sketchy

Hi all,

I'm a bit excited here as I have a busy month scrapping wise and to kick it off I am this month's guest designer at Let's Get Sketchy. If you don't know this site then you must hop on over and join in all the sketchy fun. Every month there are two challenges posted on the 1st and the 15th and it's lots of fun.


This month there is also a mood board to use as inspiration and it is in honour of the 4th of July.


I must admit that these colours aren't my favourite to use together seeing as I'm not much of a red girl but I did manage to make a page.

Luckily I was inspired by the Statue of Liberty. Half way through the month I make a page using red and blue.




Here is my layout:


This is the sketch for the first half of the month:

So why don't you give it a go!

That's all for now, take care and happy crafting.

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment