Wednesday 4 October 2017

School Holiday Scrapping

Hi all,

I just love school holidays, I can stay up late, scrapbook whenever I feel like it, watch t.v. oh and do those jobs on the holiday job list! I have sorted my wardrobe plus done some much needed gardening and also completed three layouts and three videos in the last week.

For Stash It Monday on The Crafty Maven Getaway channel I dove deep into my stash and created this purple layout. I used colouring mediums that haven't been used in quite some time too.

Here is the video:


Also for The Crafty Maven Getaway channel I created this layout for Free Flow Wednesday. I used mainly the Lovely Day collection by Dear Lizzy plus I added some wooden embellishments and coloured in the cars with Prismacolor pencils.

Here is the video for this layout.

The last layout for the week is one for the Challenge Your Stash YouTube hop group I belong to. The theme this month was Fall but as I am an Aussie and we are having Spring at the moment I looked through my photos and found this old one of me and although the photo was taken during springtime in Holland I could use fall colours with it, so I did!

And here's the video for this one!

That's it for me, although I am heading to the craft room this afternoon so more will follow soon.
Take care and happy crafting,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment