Monday 11 December 2017

Weekend Capers

Hi all,

I've had a busy weekend scrapbooking wise. My Scraplift Saturday video went live plus I was also involved with the online crop for The Crafty Maven Getaway.

First up: I found a layout on Pinterest to scrap lift , however, when I tried to find the creator of it I found that it had been deleted from Scrapbook.com and thus couldn't find out any details. Thank you to whom ever made the page as it sparked my creativity. Mind you it was not a full on scrap lift as I kind of went off on a tangent but at least I started with the hanging hearts idea.
Here is my layout:


This is the layout I scrap lifted:


Here is my process video if you are interested in finding out how I made the page:

For our online crop I hosted the 7pm challenge, it was a tic tac toe challenge. Here is the game board:
This is my page that I made using the central horizontal line:


Here is a video explaining the challenge plus a process video for the layout:



Well that's it for now.
Take care and have fun crafting,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment