Sunday 16 March 2014

Card making with Unity Stamps

Hi all,

I've always loved Unity Stamps but lately I have become a little bit compulsive with buying them, I seem to have parcels arriving all the time - well at least 4 of them over the last few months! Have I made much with them though - no not really but I am amassing a nice collection. I do use lots of quote ones in my art journalling and am rather fond of Donna Downey's quote stamps and Christy Tomlison's quotes and textured background stamps.

Well here is a card I made just recently using stamps from my collection - I just can't remember which company!
Well that's it for tonight, I was just checking in. Hopefully soon I will get around to making another video which I have been wanting to do for a long time. Things are greatly changing in the next week so you just never know!

Bye for now,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment