Sunday 13 April 2014

Checking In Time!

Hi all,

Around here in my neck of the woods we have just started school holidays, Term One has finished and we have a two week break! Yay, I need some down time. This has been rather a hectic term for me mainly due to my home life and looking back over the last 10 weeks boy have things changed. I've joined the 50% of marriages where they aren't working and I've separated from my husband. This has been difficult, especially breaking up the family unit, but much needed for my mental health. Anyway don't want to bore you all with my life's journey but the upside of it is that I got to redecorate my bedroom and boy is it beautiful, even if I do say so myself. Have a look . . .



This is so me, teal/aqua has always been my favourite colour.  I just love my new room and I even make my bed each morning as soon as I get out of it . . . unheard off until now!

Well I'm off to teach my monthly art journaling class, upon returning home I shall upload a picture of it and some other pages I've been working on.

bye for now,
love Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment