Sunday 16 April 2017

Challenge Your Stash YouTube Hop

Hi all,

It's that time of the month again - YouTube hop time! This month we decided to have a tic tac toe challenge, this is the first time ever that I have completed a tic tac toe challenge. I know you are supposed to complete a row/column or diagonal and I completed the right hand column but I almost completed one of the diagonals as well.


This is the layout I created:

Here is the link to my video:

These are the other ladies playing along:

Grace Islander - https://youtu.be/4VqWFLZGRTo
PinkGlitterScrapper Lisa- https://youtu.be/035BdpXmx10

Also this weekend I have reorganised and rearranged my craftroom. I don't think it has ever looked so neat and tidy. One of the things I did to help me scrap more was to make sure everything can be reached from my chair as basically I'm a lazy crafter and don't enjoy getting up and going through my supplies, I like to be able to roll my chair and reach it otherwise I won't use it. I also bagged my papers and embellishments together to make it easier to find things - well that's the plan but we'll just have to see how it all pans out. Here are some photos from different angles.

Well that's it for now. Have a wonderful Easter and an enjoyable long weekend.

Take care and happy crafting,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment