Monday 21 January 2013

Scrapbooking Pages

Hi friends,

I thought I would upload a few of my latest pages. One of my aims this year is to reduce the stash I have in my craft room. I really am trying not to buy any new paper as I am sure it's multiplying in my room! Having said that new pieces still seem to find a way in. Anyway not all my layouts I post will be the latest and greatest products as I am trying to reduce my stash, trying is the operative word.

First page is a Finnabair inspired layout.

One of my (many) weaknesses is stencils, I love them! I used the 12 x 12 Burst from Studio Calico to create these two layouts. When I traced the stencil for the first layout I carefully cut out each segment and it left the negative of it all in one piece, so rather than waste it I made another layout!


Thanks for looking,
see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment