Tuesday 31 December 2013

Art Fun With Pascale

On Friday, my friend Pascale came over for a day of art fun, yes there was a bit of talking involved as well but we did manage to create a piece of art each! We both started with a canvas board and used some Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Shots to create a wash as the background. I kept building the background with many different colours and then stamped the foreground with Donna Downey's Poppy stamps from Unity. I stamped these with Gelatos and Big Brush pens from Design Memory Craft. Overall I'm quite happy with my piece of art. Pascale turned out a beautiful piece and what was great was that we started with the same idea and materials but ended up with pieces that looked very different.

That's it for now, but I will be back this arvo with my entry into Lindy's December Colour Challenge after my family and I have played mini golf.
bye for now, Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment