Friday 18 April 2014

Playing Tonight

Hi all,

I was going through my stash and found an empty journal I had purchased awhile back, a Prima one I think. Sitting on my desk are all my latest purchases and so I grabbed one of the Donna Downey/Unity stamps and decided to play.
I started colouring her in with my Inktense pencils.
Then decided to paint around her with my new Izink in Topaz and then used #156 Cobalt Green Big Brush pen to outline and give her some depth.
In my pile of new stuff was The Crafter's Workshop 12x12 Petals stencil which I traced around with my new black Stabilo All pencil and then decided to paint in all the petals with Golden Interference Green-Blue.
To finish off I went around the edges with black gelato and stamped another Donna Downey/Unity stamp in Wendy Vecchi's new Carnation Red Archival ink.

Not bad for an evening's playtime!

Night all, or maybe I'll go and play some more.
Take care,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment