Friday 10 October 2014

Growing In Unity - Day 5

Good morning all

Well today is my last day as being the GIU gal and I have really enjoyed making my creations and posting them each day this week, plus I must admit I have loved the very positive comments I have received.

On to today's stamped goodness; I decided to create a page in my little Dylusions journal. I sprayed the background with Dylusions spray, didn't like where it was going and smudged it with a baby wipe and then decided I liked it! I painted in a gesso spot for my stamped girl Beautiful Soul. I coloured her in with Dylusions and a paint brush and then started adding some more images to the page. I randomly stamped Stronger Than You Think and Know Who You Are - It's Enough with Versamark ink and then the leaves from Wildflowers and Wings SMAK 4/14 in teal Stazon ink. I randomly coloured in some leaves with a teal Inktense pencil and then painted them with a wet paintbrush. Then I stamped the 3 little butterflies from the Moment by Moment set in pink Stazon ink. The quote from the Beautiful Soul set was stamped on some art paper, edged in Peacock Feathers Distress ink and popped on dots. To finish off I added some bling and edged the page in black ink.
Here it is:
 And a close up.

Hope you like it.

I will be drawing the winner from the comments left this week tomorrow morning and will post it here on my blog and Facebook. Thanks once again to all who have left comments and visited my blog this week.

Take care and happy crafting,

Helen xx

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You are so amazingly talented! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you colored her hair. Fabulous project. Thanks for sharing with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing! it has been so great looking at all your creations this week! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, the hair struck me first. Love the colour. Your pages are lovely. Thanks for sharing this week. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pages! I love the bold colors!
    It's been a fun GIU week and I have enjoyed visiting your blog! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the projects this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely!! love the background you have created!! very nice colors....
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice pages. Lovely art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some great colors.....you are so artsy, missy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome journal page! I have been thinking of starting one, but just haven't yet, thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for a wonderful GIU week!

    ReplyDelete