Saturday 22 October 2016

Layout of a layout!

Hi all,

It's a lovely Spring day here in Perth and I am enjoying some alone time in my scrap room, none of this going out and enjoying the sunshine for me!

Earlier in the year I posted a layout on the Hip Kit Members Facebook page and received some lovely comments but the one that made me get all excited was left by Missy Whidden. I really enjoy her videos and admire her pages/talent thus loved having her comment on my work. So I took a screenshot so I could remember it and today I finally got around to scrapping it.

I copied some of the "Smitten" layout's composition in today's layout which I titled "Yay!". Plus I stencilled the hearts with Distress Inks and coloured the wood veneer with some Dazzlers from Shimmerz. Paper and embellishments are from Crate Paper's Hello Love range.

Well that's it for today, I'm just deciding more scrapping or housework? I think we all know which one will win!

take care,
love Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment