Thursday 9 February 2017

Card Video

Morning all,

I have been meaning to make card and scrapbook videos for a while and well 'meaning to' has all that has eventuated for quite some time, that is until now! I have made my first card tutorial and uploaded it to YouTube. My secret life as a YouTuber has just had another kick start. This video will join my library of six, woo hoo!

Anyway (I think I said this word way too many ties in my video!) I used the Andie Girl stamp from Unity Stamps for this simple but fun card to make. Well it is fun if you like colouring in.


Here is the link to my video . . . .

Please don't be too harsh on my beginning attempts, I must admit listening to my voice I pity the kids in my classroom all day!

Take care and happy crafting,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment