Sunday 12 March 2017

YouTube Time!

Hi all,

One of my goals this year was to make more videos than last year for my YouTube channel. Well this week I added 2 making this year's videos to 4 thus I have already achieved this goal!

The first video is a card video. I went to my friend's house last week with my new stamps that I had ordered from Unity Stamps and Pascale and I decided to use the same stamp and make a video. The stamp we used is: Birthday Treat and it is actually on special this weekend.


Pascale's card video can be found on her YouTube channel Pascale Card

Here is my video:

The second video I uploaded is this month's instalment for "Challenge Your Stash" a YouTube hop group I belong to. This month we had to use a recipe to make our layout.

The finished layout:

The video:

I hope you enjoy them. Well that's it for now.
Happy crafting,
Helen xx



No comments:

Post a Comment