Wednesday 5 April 2017

Latest Layout

Hi all,

Busy, busy here in Helen land. We are almost on school holidays, only a few more days to go, and what a busy term it has been, assembly, market day, swimming carnival and I went on a school camp as bus driver/cook and had a great 4 days in our south west.

At the moment I am getting my projects ready for next week as I am going to be the returning Growing in Unity Girl plus record a video or two. Added to that my mum surprised the boys and I with a holiday to Dunsborough for next week! So I have to be super organised (which is a feat for me!) and have every post, picture, project ready to go before we leave the house on Sunday! I might not sleep much but I will get it done.

Anyway, I tried out unsuccessfully for another design team, really demonstrating perseverance here! This was the layout I submitted. I'm thinking I need to take better photos of my work or maybe make better layouts.
I inked some circles onto the background through a stencil, added some splatters, stitched around some of the patterned paper circles and added other round embellishments. The photos are of my son Ben and I seven years apart.

A close up of one of the embellishment areas.

Well that's it for now, see you all here next week!
Take care and happy crafting,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment