Friday 5 October 2018

Life Update

Hello all (or my future self when I eventually read this again!),

Wow, I haven't blogged in so long and life has definitely changed a lot. For starters, I am now living back in my childhood home as I have rented my house out. I am in the final planning stages for a big adventure next year and my life will be very different in 2019.

In the crafting world I have stepped down from the Kitaholics Kits design team and during late August and all of September I took a break from all my other commitments. This was mainly due to everything that was going on in my life. I was part of my school's musical production and that was a very hectic but wonderful time (I was the back stage manager, don't worry no one had to hear me sing!). Following this I got sick, only a cold but still it knocks you about and makes it difficult to teach a class. Then I had to start packing, organised a garage sale and sold lots of my belongings and then got ready to move. It was the week before moving day that I noticed some spots on my torso and lucky me, I somehow had caught shingles. Now finally, I'm in good health, I moved and life is getting back to normal. Albeit I now have to drive 46kms to work and back each day.

Having said all that I have still managed to create a few pages and one video during the last few months. Here they are:




This page has a process video for it, so if you're interested, pop on over to my YouTube channel and have a look at it.

Well that's it for now. Even though it's the last day of the school holidays, I'm off to my classroom to do some work.

Take care and happy crafting,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment