Tuesday 23 July 2013

The End is Nigh!!

Well the end of school holidays that is . . . what were you thinking I meant? The kids are back to school tomorrow so I must curtail my wayward sleeping habits and get to bed early tonight, 3 am is NOT a good time. This was my bedtime each night over the holidays as I was busy crafting and playing Tomb Raider on the boys' PS3!

Going through my photos I came across these of a few canvases I made a while ago.
This one I made for Made With Memories as a design team piece earlier in the year.

This one was inspired by a piece that Christy Tomlinson created.

On the weekend I taught my monthly art journaling class at Made With Memories and I stepped the ladies through this piece.



Well that's it for tonight, have a good day tomorrow everyone . . . I will!
Take care, 
Helen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment