Tuesday 7 July 2015

Layout Share

Hello all,

I have been organising my craft room, in particular my stamps. I watched a video by Jennifer McGuire about how she stores her stamps in clear pockets produced by Avery Elle and decided to do this as well. After buying up the pockets from an online store here in Australia and using them all up I am waiting for some more being delivered from the US, when all sorted I will take some photos and share.

I have also been busy scrapping, my foot is healing really nicely and I can now sit at my desk without it hurting thus I have completed quite a few layouts. Can't share them all as one has been sent off to a magazine for consideration, 4 are for a competition but these 2 I can share here:
(sorry the photos aren't the greatest but it has been grey and wet for days and getting some nice light for photos hasn't been easy!)
 This photo is from a holiday last year to Norfolk Island, most of the embellishments are from American Crafts and paper is Kaiser plus and oldie from my stash.

This photo was from last Christmas, my twins with their older cousins. I had fun using my new stitched rectangle dies from Lawn Fawn.

The other area I organised was my embellishments. I used to have some hanging on my clip it up and others stashed all over my room so I gathered them up and sorted them by company, my brain seems to work better this way.

Well that's it for now, take care and happy crafting,

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment