Sunday 6 March 2016

2nd Shimelle Challenge

Back again!

This time with the second challenge for Shimelle's weekend crop. This challenge was to scrap something that has value to you, well that wasn't hard the biggest thing that has value to me is my twin boys. I've had these photos of the boys on a half finished layout for the last year so I ripped them off the old idea and set about actually scrapping them to completion. Truth be told the background paper was one I created yesterday for my previous selfie layout but I didn't like it with my photo. When I laid the photos of the boys and I on it I liked the contrast of the black and white stripes and decided to make it work. I added pieces from Shine and Wonder, both by Crate Paper, and a few puffy stickers from Heidi Swapp and of course some enamel dots (I don't think I could create a layout without include some!).

Now off to have a go at another challenge.

bye, 
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment