Sunday 20 March 2016

Scrapping Fun

Hi all,

I've been busy in my scrap room - actually making layouts not just moving stuff around! I also have applied for a design team so fingers crossed!

Anyway here is a page I made using the January Hip Kit, it's about my little great nephew and I made the page for Mum (great granny!).

I couldn't help myself with the play on the title! (surname = Smit)

I also made a layout about lunch I had with my cousin Rocky and her two adorable kids. Too cute!

Well that's about it, I'm off to clean out the back yard. The dogs left to go and live with their dad last weekend and it is very quiet here without them. I know it's better for them as they have a much bigger yard now and are right near the beach but I have had them for the last 9 years Belle, 7 years Mary and so it's very different them not being here.
       

Happy crafting everyone,
take care,
Helen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment