Monday 4 April 2016

Growing in Unity Day One

Hello all,

Guess who is the Growing in Unity Gal all week? Yep you guessed it, it's me! I'm so excited to be a part of this once again.

I thought I would start with a card using two of my current favourites I'm Hot.You're Not and Step Aside Coffee. I think this a dilemma many face each night when deciding what shall we have, coffee or wine! 


I used some scraps from my stash for the layers and then coloured in with my Copics. The title says: Nightly Dilemma

Well I hope you like it. 

Now don't forget that at the end of the week I need to pick two random winners from the people who comment on each day's post, so don't be shy comment away, and the best bit both lucky winners will receive 25 random Unity stamps each.

Well that's it for today, I'll be back with another project tomorrow.

Take care and I hope you have a great day,

Helen xx

22 comments:

  1. Very cute card you created. I need to get one set of those used as I have one. Thanks for making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card! Nice use of your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card! Nice use of your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Those stamps crack me up everytime - congrats on your GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and yes some nights at my crazy household that question does come up lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Made me smile. How fun this is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute fun card. Love the two outlooks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't even drink, but love this card. Too cute/adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny, but totally awesome! Love the layout, the colors, and especially the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very fun card! Love the mug, glass and bottle stamps! Congrats on your GIU week! Looking forward to seeing all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your GIU week. I am so excited to see a couple of punny cards with some of my favorite Unity stamps! I finally broke down and bought that Step Aside Coffee one but haven't used it yet. LOVE your beautiful coloring technique!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really cute and fun. I am a coffee drinker (my favorite by far!), but if I need to go to sleep, wine is definitely the answer. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute. I dont own any of the pun stamps from unity, yet! I Love that you use your scraps too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Funny card even though I don't drink coffee or wine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! Your card is cute!

    ReplyDelete