Thursday 7 April 2016

Growing in Unity Day 4

Hi all,

Today I'm stepping away from the pun stamps and I've made a stamp with an Itty Bitty that I  love, Triple Tree Line. The stamp has 3 trees on it and I just repeat stamped the two outer trees along my card stock. Then I coloured it with Copics and once again used up some scraps for the background papers. I did stamp the middle tree twice so that I could layer and add some dimension.


Thanks for looking and don't forget to leave a comment. I must admit I am really enjoying receiving the comments each day, they're a little ray of sunshine that brighten my day, so thank you.

take care,
Helen xx

19 comments:

  1. What a sweet and simple card design. I love the way you fussy cut and popped up the one tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I was looking for some tree stamps these are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this! Great coloring too. You've got the shading just right! So envious, because I can't color worth beans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so unique! Very cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! LOVE those trees!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card. Love the dimensions that you add to your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute--I like the popped up tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone needs a card like that. We all need to feel special. I like your coloring of the trees. Very fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe, how cute. I like the way you stamped the trees and made one stand out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the trees, this id very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Love the arrangement of those trees :)

    ReplyDelete