Thursday 7 April 2016

Layout Share

Hi all,

I am having a great time making cards this week with Unity Stamps and posting about them but I thought I would spice it up with a few layouts. Two of these I made for the Hip Kit Design Team Call (which wasn't successful oh well!) and the third because I was dared to use the scissor stencil from Prima.

 

I did actually video this mixed media layout and when I start school holidays next week I will finally get around to editing it and posting it on YouTube. My YouTube page which is a bit scarce at the moment is here so pop by and have a look if you like.

Take care and have a great day.

Helen xx


11 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts! I like how you framed each one with your media.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love these beautiful layouts! The masculine one is my favorite because it's so difficult to make masculine designs that are unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I get a lot of practice with masculine layouts as my 2 children are boys. I get excited when I can scrap my niece as it's a chance to do a girly layout.

      Delete
  3. Love them all, but you nailed the mixd media with the Prima stencil!! Such a bold color background, the embellishments really stand out against it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages with great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love these layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you framed the photos on these unique layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, I see something in each one that is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, I see something in each one that is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layouts with mixed media. They are unique.

    ReplyDelete