Friday 8 April 2016

Growing in Unity Day 5

Hi all,

Welcome to my last day as the Growing in Unity Gal. I've had a lot of fun this week sharing my creations but what I have really loved is receiving the lovely positive comments so thank you very much.

I thought I would finish with a bang so I have two projects for you. Well to tell you the truth I made my journal page and then realised I used the same stamp when I was last a GIU Gal (because I love it so much) so I thought I should make something with a different stamp. Plus I couldn't resist one last pun for the week! So here are my two projects - an art journal page using Beautiful Soul and Imperfection is Beauty and a card using Holy Shiitake.




Well that's it, I hope you've enjoyed my selection this week. Don't forget to leave your comments and I will draw the winner this weekend with some help from my sons.

Take care and have fun creating,

Helen xx




17 comments:

  1. Love them both but the pun stamps are adorable. I need to get that one. Ive seen before and keep meaning to get then do order and forget :(. Great week. Thanks for inspiring.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal page - I've yet to start mine! And your card is so darned cute! Thanks for the inspiration this week - it's been fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing all week your projects sure did get the creative juices flowing over her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your art journal page and card! Thanks for a great GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful colors on the journal page and funny mushroom card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that little guy. Your paper choice is great, too. NICE JOB--you are going out with a bang.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love your art journal page! You've used my favorite colors, and TE young woman looks like she is in such deep thought. Wonderful artwork ! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful projects. The last one made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your art journal page is just gorgeous, but that mushroom pun cracks me up! I love that you used a lot of the punny images and sentiments this week because they've been hilariously fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the journal pge, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. both cards are very nice. Thanks for all the inspiration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous journal page and I love the colours and the design of the shroom card. Thanks for sharing this week. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. The card is very pretty. Your very talented. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry! Your journal page is beautiful

      Delete
    2. I'm so sorry! Your journal page is beautiful

      Delete
  14. Cute card and very pretty journal page.

    ReplyDelete