Saturday 23 June 2018

June Catch Up!

Hi everyone,

You blink and before you know it another month has passed! Wow it is almost July and in a few days my babies are turning 18! They are growing into wonderful men and have already started their adult journey (albeit a bit bumpy . . . uni changes, TAFE fun!). Here is a layout I made a few weeks ago about my babies and I:
This was one of my layouts for The Crafty Maven Getaway for the month of May.

The layouts for Kitaholic Kits I've made since my last share are:



For The Studio Challenges I have created these two pages:




And lastly, for Stick It Down I created this layout:


Well that's it for now. Let's see if it takes another month for me to update once again!

Take care and happy scrapping,
Helen xx






No comments:

Post a Comment