Monday 9 May 2022

Growing In Unity Day 1

 Hello, hello, hello!

After fighting my way through the cobwebs of the internet I found my blog and am posting for the first time in years! I am the Growing in Unity creator this week so I thought I would post here.

My first creation for the week is this simple card:



I used the Hello My Friend Itty Bitty stamp, some inking for the background over an embossed piece of card plus some scraps of patterned paper which resulted in this card.

I hope you enjoy looking at my creations this week and find something to spark some joy.

take care and happy crafting,
Helen




13 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card. I like the textured background with this smaller stamp. The colors added to the embossed background really make it come to life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to use up scraps!!! It looks lovely! Very nice with the color coordination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful use of patterned paper! Love it1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty colors you used and the inking on the embossing folder. This is such a pretty card. Love the layers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I look forward to seeing your projects this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the texture and colors on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like the soft colors on this one, and the stamp is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the texture and the depth with the ink over embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card and I love the embossed background with the light color! The layers are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely Helen! I love all the beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this so much. The colors and textures and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice! Love the embossing folder you used for BG.

    ReplyDelete