Friday 13 May 2022

Growing in Unity Day Five

 Hello, hello. 

Well my last day for being the Growing in Unity creator has arrived. As I like patterns I figured I needed to have a card today. I pulled out KOTM Unexpected Places and used the coffee stamp and text. I also used the doily/mandala and stamped it on the background patterned paper for some added extra. I actually stamped two of the coffee cups and then fussy cut one of the cups and mounted it for some extra dimension.


I coloured in the cups using some of my Twinkling H2Os.

Well that's it for today. I hope you found some inspiration this week. 

Thanks for visiting,
Helen


12 comments:

  1. Definitely feeling all of this today! Great card! Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur card! Coffee makes all things happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Perfect for me and a lot of my friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mandala stamped on the wood grain paper! It adds so much to the design! Thanks for sharing so many great projects this week from your corner of the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! And I loved your whole week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a Good week. Love how you used 2 of my faves on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me at coffee!! lol Very cute. Thanks for an inspiring week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adulting is hard. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I enjoyed your projects this week. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your projects this week. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your coffee card! The mandala in the background is such a creative idea and the popped up coffee card is fun. Coffee is a staple for me and I can't go a day without it. Thank you for sharing with us your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was a great week. I love the popped up coffee on this card. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete