Wednesday 11 May 2022

Growing in Unity Day Three

 Hello, hello. 

Welcome to my little part of the crafting world. 

Today, I have a card to share with you.



First, I coloured the background with Distress Oxide Inks and then removed some of the colour with a baby wipe and a stencil. Using black ink, I stamped the Flowers From Neverland across the bottom of the card. I randomly coloured some of the flowers in using felt markers. I stamped and embossed the 'Happy Birthday' phrase from the All About You Sentiment Kit from May 2014. Then I stamped the butterflies from the Moment by Moment set onto the card and then onto some white card stock. I coloured the butterflies in and then fussy cut them out and stuck them on top of the stamped images on the card. Then I drew in some flight lines for the butterflies and added some white splatters and called the card done!


I hope you find some inspiration here today. Thanks for looking.

Helen

11 comments:

  1. Lovely! The colors are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterflies just standout and the flight lines are so creative! I love how you repeated the happy birthday on the background too. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the row of flowers, the butterflies in flight are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors! Love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza, this is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Distress Oxide background! So bright and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete