Thursday 12 May 2022

Growing in Unity Day Four

 Hello, hello. Welcome to my second last day. Gee the week has gone fast but I have enjoyed sharing my creations with you all.

For today's share I have another art journal page. This one is different from Tuesday's especially considering it is on a burlap page in my Dina Wakley media journal.


I used the Ellie Girl stamp set for this page, stamping the text on the background as well. I coloured her in with some of Inktense pencils and added a few embellishments and scraps of patterned paper from my stash.


Thanks for looking,

Helen

12 comments:

  1. Love the page, looks like I have to try stamping on burlap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L*O*V*E the texture of the burlap and the inky goodness you added to it. This is so lovely with all the wonderful elements you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The burlap background is the first thing that totally jumps out at me! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the burlap! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!! You made me pull out my art journal again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got a wonderful talent of putting bits and pieces together on your pages and they turn out lovely! So beautifully done Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great texture and layering of all the embellished! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty use of one of Angie's girls! I love them and is fun to see a good layout to showcase them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you colored this girl and the background is really awesome. I need to try the Inktense pencils. They are so bright and colorful.

    ReplyDelete