Tuesday 10 July 2018

Stick It Down July Challenge

Hello all,

This month we have a sketch challenge over at Stick It Down. This is the sketch:


This is the layout that I made:


I used some items from Pink Paislee Summer Lights and from a couple of Dear Lizzy's ranges. I also used some colours from Twinkling H2O and some Lindy Stamp Gang sprays. I must admit I quite like it.

I also recorded the process and made a video:

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find some time to craft.
Take care,
Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. I love this page and your take on the sketch - so clever too with the 1/2 way there quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the division in this page! The water color on the left and the white on the right.... really is super stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome page! I love the colors that you used and all of the delicate layers. :)

    ReplyDelete