Friday 6 July 2018

One Week of Holidays Done!

Hello everyone,

As the title says the first week of the July school holidays is nearly over and luckily I have managed to squeeze in some scrapbooking plus some couch surfing and school work! I have managed to get a few layouts and videos completed plus the week before the holidays I made a layout for my little friend Daisy. Actually I've scrapped this photo twice already as I made one layout for Daisy and one for me.

Here is that layout I gave Daisy followed by the one I've kept which I used for the latest Studio Challenges DT task.



This week I made my third layout/video for Kitaholic Kits using the June kits - I also made the fourth but can't share that one until next week.


Finally, I made a layout/video for The Crafty Maven Getaway Channel for Sketch It Out Thursday, I used a sketch from the June Page Maps collection and cute photos of my great nephew Noah.


Click here if you wish to watch any of my YouTube videos.

Well that's it for today, I'll be back before the end of my holidays with more sharing.

Take care and happy crafting,
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment